Saturday, April 9, 2011

Orphans (Grayden)

Hey everybody
Down in Haiti we have this orphanage close by staff housing.  There is about 63 kids there. Me, my friends and pretty much everybody here has to share this sports arena.  The orphans got roller blades for christmas and so did me and my friend Zach.  The orphans also got hockey sticks.  It is fun to play hockey with them  and with other staff kids here who have roller blades.  I ploughed over one of the other staff kids here named JD while playing one-on-one with him.  We went back to his house for the kids choice awards(which were sweet) and JD tried to slam dunk a huge water balloon on his basketball net.  I ended up getting a great picture of the water balloon smashing as it hit the rim and soaking JD.
One last thing. How do you get 400ml of water without measuring from a bucket that's 300ml and from a bucket of 500ml(Riddle).  I'll tell you on my next blog.

Grayden

1 comment:

  1. i still want to see that slam dunk picture grayden!
    any takers on the riddle yet, or do i get the prize? haha

    ReplyDelete