Sunday, April 3, 2011

Recent vacation (Grayden)

For March Break me and my family went to the Dominican Republic.  We got v.i.p. so we got extra stuff.  An extra pool, an extra section on the beach and even extra restaurants only for v.i.p.'s.  My favourite thing at the resort we went to was probably that there was a mexican restaurant with tacos, nachos,burritos and ribs(I don't know why they had ribs).  I took a bunch of random videos on my parent's underwater camera, and now that they downloaded it they say it messes up their computer(I hope that it doesn't break because it's like 1000 dollars and they might make me pay for it).  I also got in trouble by the lifeguard at the main pool at the resort because I jumped in the pool(I don't see how I could get in trouble for that).
Got to go
I'll post again soon


Grayden  

No comments:

Post a Comment