Monday, May 30, 2011

38 things that make me happy (By Teagan)

1. Reading a new book
2. Adorable babies
3. Playing with little kids
4. When there is a torrential downpour in the middle of the day
5. Awesome coloured nail polish
6. Homechurch
7. Having people to talk to
8. ATV rides
9. Sunsets
10. Being so over tired that everything seems hilarious
11. Sweaters and jeans
12. Seeing people's reactions to the insane driving in Haiti
13. Friends
14. People not treating me like a kid
15. Actually hitting what I was aiming at with a bb-gun
16. Making someone smile
17. Birthdays
18. Watching a movie at the Hope House with kids and babies falling asleep on me
19. Toddlers that faces burst into smiles when they see me
20. Watching a movie that I love with someone who has never seen it
21. Accomplishing something
22. Helping people push someone in a pool, only to have them turn on me and push me in
23. Winning at Chubby Bunny
24. Skittles
25. When people ask me if I am a year or two older than I actually am
26. Sarcasm
27. People trying to be sarcastic but it doesn't really work
28. Camp Kahquah
29. Listening to lame songs when no one is around
30. Seeing people I haven't seen in 3 years
31. Forgetting the English words to the songs at church because I only remember them in Creole
32. Fitting 11 people and a dog in a 7 seater car on the way back from the beach
33. The surprise on people's faces when they see all of us in that car
34. Taking people aback by speaking creole to them
35. Trees
36. Finding out that the reason I sound so bad when I play the trombone is because it has a crack in it, not because I suck
37. Getting to skip school to go somewhere
38. Living in Haiti

2 comments:

  1. Teagan you are hilarious!!!
    I laughed and laughed and laughed. Some of those things people only get when they have been to Haiti :)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. re-reading this post makes me happy!
    missing you already, girl!
    KL

    ReplyDelete