Saturday, May 7, 2011

Waterfall (Grayden)

Hey everybody! 
Today I went to a waterfall called Saut D'Eau, 2 hours from where I live in Haiti. 
I wasn't really excited until we got there.  My sister(Teagan) told us it was free but when we got there it was actually 1 dollar.  Luckily we got 1 dollar from somebody else.  There were big smooth rocks that the waterfall landed on.  Some of them were really slippery and I slipped and collided into a few people.  There were small pools the water would go into so I swam in them.
There was a few rocks that were really slippery and they made sort of a slide, and the water from the waterfall pushed you so you went pretty fast.
Here are some pictures of me and the waterfall.



P.S  The answer to the riddle is you pour the 500 ml bucket into the 300 ml bucket so you have 200 ml left in the 500 ml bucket.  Then you dump the 300 ml bucket out and pour the 200 ml from the 500 ml bucket in the 300 ml bucket.  Then you fill the 500 ml bucket back up and you fill the 300 ml and you have 400 ml in the 500 ml bucket.

2 comments: